The E-2 Investor Visa allows an individual to enter and work in the United States based on an investment in a U.S. business. The E2 visa is valid for three months to five years (depending on the country of origin) and can be extended indefinitely. The investment must be “substantial”, although there is no legally defined minimum.

EB-5 visa is an immigrant visa for investors, entrepreneurs, and anyone who is looking to start a business in the USA. As an EB-5 investor, your spouse and your unmarried children under 21 years old can also qualify to get their green cards. Your children have access to a US education.You are eligible to live and work anywhere in the US without having to apply for special work authorization.

The E1 Visa is designed for businesspeople from select “treaty countries.” It allows you to work and engage in substantial trade between the U.S. and your home country. This trade covers various industries, including transportation, communication, banking, advertising, and management.

The L1 Visa is a non-immigrant visa that empowers foreign companies to transfer top talent to their US counterparts. This visa is designed for managers, executives, or individuals with specialized knowledge.